[BC] DST change still pending

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Mon Jul 25 07:56:56 CDT 2005

> Well it looks like it will happen in 2007.
>
>  http://www.house.gov/upton/press/press-07-21-05.html
>
>  2nd Sunday in March to 1st Sunday in December.

Here is a small clip from his WEBsite:
----
Due to the large volume of e-mail messages, Representative Upton will be able
to respond only to those who include their full mailing address and are
residents of the 6th District of Michigan.

Due to anthrax screening, mail addressed to the Washington office has been
delayed. Therefore, if you are sending mail to the Washington office, please fax
your correspondence to (202) 225-4986.
----

I have chosen to send him a brief note, via fax, explaining the effect this
will have on Daytime AM stations.

I would encourage others here to do likewise, especialy if you are in his
area.

Thanks!

Willie...