[BC] Re: Illegal doesn mean anything anymore!!!!

JYRussell@academicplanet.com jyrussell
Mon Jul 25 07:38:38 CDT 2005

... I still kinda like the old Carlin line about open heart surgery in
Central Park at midnight... "the donors family was NOT notified.".. the real
live "COPS" program from Boston is just too scary... do the truckers still
have "don't stop at red lights overnight" priviledges in Chicago?  (one of
the cities in that area, maybe Chicago, Detroit, Milwaukeegave them
that... ) it got to where the thugs would cut into the sides of stopped
semi-trailers with battery powerd sawsall and snips and such..... and start
grabbing and running... while the trailer was standing at a red light!
sometimes, they could really run off with a bunch of stuff...

   I hear D/FW is thinking of replacing all the hollowed out closed down
section of downtown that nobody wants to rent with a park... as it is, the
parking lots around DHHS has  only a few shootings per month, and three or 4
carjackings, vehicular smash and grabs and such per day... so maybe making
it all into a park will make it better... cause everybody will know to stay
away.... as it is it's just a bunch of empty old concrete bldgs and
parking...
Jason