[BC] High power arrays

dhultsman5@aol.com reader
Sun Jul 24 21:05:41 CDT 2005

In a message dated 7/22/05 9:31:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
broadcast-request at radiolists.net writes:

Oh indeed open wire works.

HUH, last time I drove past WWCR, they had a sloper running off of one
of their MW towers.

Regarding WWCR,  The WNQM,  50 kW. ND 1300 kHz. site, 5 kW. DA 5 Tower
night array is a multitude of tri-band Rhombic antennas aimed at various
areas of the world.  They have at least three separate I know they were
able to operate four transmitters, so they must have four antennas.   Most
of the antennas are supported by tall wooden poles.  The sloper I haven't
seen,  but I haven't been there in a couple of years.

Dave Hultsman