[BC] My prediction for the future

PeterH5322@aol.com PeterH5322
Sat Jul 23 23:58:00 CDT 2005

> but it's $14.95/month no strings attached so I'm happy.
> okay one string--after 1 year it goes up to $27.

I have SBC for the "last mile" ... you can't avoid that ... but the local
ISP is within shouting distance of SBC's CO, and this ISP offers
competitive rates to SBC and to the other of several independents in town.

What's more, their add-on for a static IP was very modest, $5. The next
cheapest was $10, while SBC's static IP add-on was significantly more
than that.

So, I went static and have been completely pleased.