[BC] Re: Illegal doesn mean anything anymore!!!!

Dave mrfixit
Sat Jul 23 17:06:41 CDT 2005

 last night. He said that
> >  the video game "Grand Theft Auto was being pulled off many stores'
shelves
> >  because it has HIDDEN sex scenes in it. They are pulling it because it
has
> >  SEX, and NOT because it (blatantly) shows stealing, drug dealing,
murder,
> >  and cop-killing? Where are our priorities?
> >

> He has a point. Just because the game has graphic sex scenes, they pull it
> from the shelves... when it should have never hit the majority of those
shelves
> to begin with due to the extreme and graphic violence. It should have been
> rated "Adult only" just for that reason.
>
> Willie...

    Well, what's more stupid about this is, you can't get to the sex scenes
without applying a software hack, downloaded from the net. It's code left
over (and subsequently abandoned) from some earlier revision. So now it's
sold only to "adults". What adult is interested in this anyway?

Dave Dunsmoor