[BC] Re: Illegal doesn mean anything anymore!!!!

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Sat Jul 23 13:17:14 CDT 2005

In a message dated 07/23/2005 1:08:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
thebeaver32 at hotmail.com writes:

> Jay Leno had an interesting (and correct) comment last night. He said that
>  the video game "Grand Theft Auto was being pulled off many stores' shelves
>  because it has HIDDEN sex scenes in it. They are pulling it because it has
>  SEX, and NOT because it (blatantly) shows stealing, drug dealing, murder,
>  and cop-killing? Where are our priorities?

He has a point. Just because the game has graphic sex scenes, they pull it
from the shelves... when it should have never hit the majority of those shelves
to begin with due to the extreme and graphic violence. It should have been
rated "Adult only" just for that reason.

Willie...