[BC] Re: WTMJ Correction

Mike McCarthy Towers
Sat Jul 23 14:44:50 CDT 2005

It WAS WTMJ...but when they were at their old site in Brookfield.  The
built their current site in the early 90's.  The sectionalized tower now
stands at a FM as their FM tower with pieces of the top section scattered
about doing duty as STL TX towers.

I know....I supervised the disassembly of the sectionalized tower in August
of 1996.

MM