[BC] Re: Illegal doesn mean anything anymore!!!!

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32
Sat Jul 23 12:06:49 CDT 2005

Jay Leno had an interesting (and correct) comment last night. He said that
the video game "Grand Theft Auto was being pulled off many stores' shelves
because it has HIDDEN sex scenes in it. They are pulling it because it has
SEX, and NOT because it (blatantly) shows stealing, drug dealing, murder,
and cop-killing? Where are our priorities?

Jerry Mathis
Clear Channel Radio, Tupelo & Meridian MS