[BC] Daylight Savings Time changes?

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Thu Jul 21 13:05:00 CDT 2005

In a message dated 07/21/2005 08:59:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
curt at spam-o-matic.net writes:

>  As your broadcsat time is determined by the position of the sun, and
> specified
>   on your license as non-advanced time, it won't affect you at all !
>   You'll still sign on at the same Standard Time.
>   ( of course, all your drive time listeners will have already reached their
>   destinations, and no longer be listening )

It most certainly *will* affect us, as it does twice every year, now, when
the clocks change in Oct and Apr. There are several days in each cycle (unless
the last/first Sunday is the 31'st or 1'st) where our schedule shifts
accordingly until we hit the 31'st of Oct or the 1'st Sunday in Apr.

Willie...