[BC] Re: NRSC-5

Ron Radetzki radio99ron
Thu Jul 21 13:02:47 CDT 2005

I previously posted, "Make your comments count: submit reply comments before the August deadline." I also questioned the ongoing complaint session about IBOC. Several have questioned my post.

My point is to say that complaining about IBOC here is preaching to the choir. Take a positive action about it. Don't just vent concern, file comments. If someone did not file comments, he has no business complaining about it. Be a part of the solution; don't just add to the problem.

I should have used the past tense reference to all of this, because as Phil noted, much of this has already been decided. And Phil, I realize that we are now in the reply comment window, which has its own formalities.

Ron