[BC] Re: NRSC-5

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Thu Jul 21 07:27:32 CDT 2005

On 20 Jul 2005 at 15:26, Ron Radetzki wrote:

> There are obviously lots of negative comments on NRSC-5.
> Do we have to continue ragging about the negatives of the
> system? Hasn't this been said before? Maybe someone will
> just post all the comments that are on the FCC site.
>
> Make your comments count: submit reply comments before
> the August deadline.

What you suggest is not as simple as it may appear.

First, the general topic of IBOC is decided. That was in
the First Report and Order. ONLY NRSC-5 can now be addressed.

The Comment period for the NRSC-5 portion of 99-325 is
now closed. Reply Comments will be accepted until August 16,
however Reply Comments must specifically address Comments
or they may be considered untimely submitted Comments.
Untimely Comments are held in the file but are not
considered by the Commission in the Rule Making at hand.

Thus, anything written now must be carefully drafted and
specify the submitted comment)s) which it addresses.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037