[BC] Re: NRSC-5

Bill Harms wharms
Wed Jul 20 18:19:33 CDT 2005

Ron:

I am not sure I understand your view here.  Are you saying that we
should no longer talk about the negative of the system because the
discussion has already played out?  Are you thinking, that even
though the system was flawed in 1997, that all of the flaws have been
somehow corrected because the powers that be are still pushing it?

I apologize in advance if I am misunderstanding your comments.

Bill Harms