[BC] Where Hip Hop Lives...

David Gleason david
Mon Jul 18 13:18:52 CDT 2005

Power used to get phone calls from folks asking to speak with Hip Hop. Upon
being told there was nobody with that name, callers would say, "but you say
hip hop lives there. I wanna talk with hip hop."

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of Burt I. Weiner
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 11:13 AM
To: broadcast at radiolists.net
Subject: [BC] Where Hip Hop Lives...

I remember doing a remote for KACE with Kevin Flemming from the Los Angeles
Coliseum.  The KPWR Monster-Mobile pulled up and had a big sign on the side
saying, "Where Hip hop Lives!".  I had not idea what that meant so I asked
Kevin if Hip Hop was a large rabbit.  To this day I don't think he's
regained his composure.  I was lucky he wasn't drinking coffee.

Burt

At 01:52 PM 7/18/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>From: "wfifeng at aol.com" <reader at oldradio.com>
>Subject: Re: [BC] Still nothing to watch...
>To: broadcast at radiolists.net
>
>In a message dated 07/17/2005 12:07:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>richwood at pobox.com writes:
>
>  > Broken Hip Hop.
>  >
>  >  Rich
>
>I dunno about you, Rich... how many people with a broken hip can hop?
>
>Willie...

Burt I. Weiner Associates
Broadcast Technical Services
Glendale, California  U.S.A.