[BC] Where Hip Hop Lives...

Fred Gleason fredg
Mon Jul 18 14:33:47 CDT 2005

On Monday 18 July 2005 14:12, Burt I. Weiner wrote:
> I remember doing a remote for KACE with Kevin Flemming from the Los Angeles
> Coliseum.  The KPWR Monster-Mobile pulled up and had a big sign on the side
> saying, "Where Hip hop Lives!".  I had not idea what that meant so I asked
> Kevin if Hip Hop was a large rabbit.  To this day I don't think he's
> regained his composure.  I was lucky he wasn't drinking coffee.

It was a good thing *I* wasn't drinking coffee when I read this.  Kinda puts
all of the programming 'advice' we hear proffered so freely on this forum in
a new light, doesn't it?  :)

Cheers!  (from someone whose musical tastes I suspect resemble Burt's)

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development  |
|                           |             Salem Radio Labs                |
| Like the ski resort of girls looking for husbands and husbands looking  |
| for girls, the situation is not as symmetrical as it might seem.        |
|                                        -- Alan McKay                    |