[BC] Where Hip Hop Lives...

Burt I. Weiner biwa
Mon Jul 18 13:13:03 CDT 2005

I remember doing a remote for KACE with Kevin Flemming from the Los Angeles
Coliseum.  The KPWR Monster-Mobile pulled up and had a big sign on the side
saying, "Where Hip hop Lives!".  I had not idea what that meant so I asked
Kevin if Hip Hop was a large rabbit.  To this day I don't think he's
regained his composure.  I was lucky he wasn't drinking coffee.

Burt

At 01:52 PM 7/18/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>From: "wfifeng at aol.com" <reader at oldradio.com>
>Subject: Re: [BC] Still nothing to watch...
>To: broadcast at radiolists.net
>
>In a message dated 07/17/2005 12:07:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>richwood at pobox.com writes:
>
>  > Broken Hip Hop.
>  >
>  >  Rich
>
>I dunno about you, Rich... how many people with a broken hip can hop?
>
>Willie...

Burt I. Weiner Associates
Broadcast Technical Services
Glendale, California  U.S.A.