[BC] 30D transmitter...

CBoone CBoone
Mon Jul 18 21:40:23 CDT 2005

I'm FMing all my rptrs (using GE MII and EXECII/MVPs only) and flat audio
passing 10Hz to 4 kHz!....probably would do wider if I took out the LP
filter after the new limiter stage I had to install (the internal GE audio
wont allow me to bypass the Preemphasis) Passes even a digital mode, using
Alincos radios, quite well (considering the ACC RC 850 or the LinkCom RLC 3
controllers I use :)