[BC] Cingular Wireless

Barry Mishkind barry
Fri Jul 15 10:30:36 CDT 2005

At 07:01 AM 7/15/2005, Chris Gebhardt wrote
>Then we got a bill with $700+ in mobile-to-mobile charges and no credit
>for the prev month's unused minutes.  Called in and asked what
>happened.  "Oh, you need new phones and a new contract for those to take
>effect.  That doesn't work with AT&T phones."  I re-read what they had
>sent previously - no mention of that.
>
>No bother, it's just to easy to take the numbers elsewhere.

         Given that portability (for which we spend
         a lot of money in those "little fees") it is
         hard to understand why their customer
         support is so lame they would not be
         anxious to "fix" this for their new customers....

         Hard to understand, but entirely believable!