WGN's Bob Collins (was Re: [BC] Weirdo dials)

Kent kwinrich
Fri Jul 15 10:29:08 CDT 2005

Bob, known locally as Robert L, did a stint at our WOKY-AM, where he did
his rock and roll DJing.  There are quite a few great clips of Robert L
floating around.  And though he was great at WGN, I personally think he
was at his best on an ol' AM rock and Roll station.

Kent Winrich
Clear Channel - Milwaukee
WOKY WISN WRIT WQBW WKKV WMIL