WGN's Bob Collins (was Re: [BC] Weirdo dials)

Alan Kline akline
Thu Jul 14 10:37:41 CDT 2005

Unfortunately, yes.  Bob was flying his plane over the northern suburban
area of Chicago (Glenview, IIRC), when a plane being soloed by a student
pilot struck his, in February 2000.  Bob, his passenger, and the other
pilot were all killed.

Hard to believe it's been 5+ years already.

Check out: http://wgngold.com/people/bobcollins/audio.htm

ak