[BC] Top Ten reasons why IBOC won't make much difference...

Alan Kline akline
Fri Jul 15 01:06:53 CDT 2005

And how many 8-track cartridges did a person have to haul around to equal
the capacity of an iPod?

The "do it yourself" option may not have been the easiest thing 40 years
ago, but it's here now.  Portable CD players, mp3 players, satellite
boom-boxes--all very real.

The 8-track may not have been the hottest thing around, but pre-recorded
cassettes did find something of a niche market...

ak