[BC] Top Ten reasons why IBOC won't make much difference...

Ron Castro ronc
Fri Jul 15 00:42:49 CDT 2005

That "no commercial, choose your own music" option has been around since the
dawn of the 8-track, and we all know what a resounding success that was.

Ron Castro
Chief Technical Officer
Results Radio, LLC