[BC] Station For Sale on Ebay

Mike McCarthy mre
Tue Jul 5 13:38:47 CDT 2005

The station needs a hands-on owner who has a few more dollars to
invest in a few major things (transmitter/tower, automation system
etc....before even getting to the people part...

The reality is I would be hard pressed to invest over $500K on a
daytimer in a market well covered by a slew of Class C FM's and not
have a plan in place.

Then a format which draws listeners and is unique to the market.  It
can be done.  It just tkes someone who can afford the effort as well
as has the guts to pull it off.

MM