[BC] Station for sale on eBay

Scott Cason scott
Tue Jul 5 13:33:49 CDT 2005

Well, my curiosity got the best of me, so I sent the seller a question.
There's a note in the description telling the interested party not to
contact the station.  So I sent a simple question via ebay's email system.
That is "are you the licensee of the station"?  The response was, "I am the
67% share holder and hold controlling interest. I am ready to sell and the
new controlling interest owner will take over".  So in reality, you are not
purchasing the station, you are purchasing controlling interest in a
station.  After reading the situation the station is in, looking at the
facilities on the FCC's website (it's a 500 watt daytimer with a pending app
for night time service), I thought $300k is a little much to be asking.  Now
that I know $300k is only buying controlling interest, I KNOW it's too much
to be asking.

Scott Cason
President
LaGrange Communications, LLC