[BC] AM Protection

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Sun Jul 3 23:16:42 CDT 2005

In a message dated 07/03/2005 2:53:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bdm at bdmcomm.ca writes:

> Not only does the hybrid IBOC system contravene the aforementioned
>  international agreements, but it's downright un-neighborly, dontcha think?

YES! That's why it would be good if Canada or Mexico filed a formal protest
with our Government about this. Derail this monstrocity before any more of them
start leaving the stations. <g>

I wonder if there's going to be a civil case brought against a station that
"steps on" another... perhaps there will be a Lawyer in the area of that
steppee who will offer services-in-trade, or pro bono. Let's see how well a lawsuit
against an IBOC "offender" works. (Restraint of trade, perhaps?)

Willie...