[BC] WSJ on replacing Howard Stern

Cowboy curt
Fri Jul 1 11:07:07 CDT 2005

On Friday 01 July 2005 11:11, Fred Gleason wrote:
> On Thursday 30 June 2005 14:36, Rich Wood wrote:
> > Howard is a very talented and intelligent man. So intelligent that he
> > created this bad boy character and made it into a huge success. I believe
> > Howard is bigger than Larry King ever was.
>
> Hmm.  The few times I've tried listening to him, I've always moved on quickly.
> Not so much because of the vulgarity (bad as that is), but because it's so
> *boring* -- some of the most inane and repetitious drivel I've ever had to
> sit through.

 Same here, or close. I don't find Howard a "superb broadcaster" by any stretch.
 I just find his show to be bad radio, but I guess that's why I'm not a PD ?
 ;-)
 Don't misunderstand. I don't begrudge his success, but it's not only just "not me"
 but also it's just bad radio !

--
Cowboy
http://spam-o-matic.com

You know you've been spending too much time on the computer when your
friend misdates a check, and you suggest adding a "++" to fix it.