[AF] It's ALL posturing and spin

Dave Dunsmoor mrfixit at min.midco.net
Sat Jul 25 13:31:07 CDT 2009

> It's interesting that right wingers never noticed when Dubya used
> them.

Oh, we noticed. It matters not what manner of crib cards one uses, just like
in radio, it's the content.

>  ...Remember, were in Iraq as a result of posturing and spinning.

    And this surprises me, Rich. You appear to be an intelligent and
fact-preferring guy (based upon your evaluation of IBOC), but for you to
fall back on this bit of unfounded rhetoric seems to be out of character.
Posturing, spinning? Standard tools of the trade. Left, right, independant,
constitutionalist, all use them.

    However, the fact that Saddam at the time of our second invasion HAD,
(and had used in the past) weapons is easily discerned. It's also noted that
he sent the same weapons beyond his borders prior to our arrival.

    So we're back to the "content vs delivery" debate. And again, I'll take
"correct over smooth" anytime.

Dave Dunsmoor