[AF] It's ALL spin

Jason R. jyrussell at academicplanet.com
Sun Jul 26 09:37:54 CDT 2009

How about if we had the Surgeon General assume the duties for setting up the
way healthcare is run...

  I mean, he IS the Surgeon General..

  He could set up standards for treatment.

Make the SOP about what is 'fair' and what is 'not' admission, and
treatment.   Same thing for payment proceduures.  We could have all
hospitals accountable up the local, regional, state, federal food chain for
their admissions / dismissal / rooms standards and policies... the gummint
could send their stipend for disbursement to the docs who work there.

  They would do what Obama decrees, and tells the Surgeon General to
enforce... or they don't get paid.  Next step... fine them... and take away
all the private money they get... next step... close them down (or,
nationalize them...)

  Make them just like GM and Chrysler, with their whopping great recovery
since Obama took them over.

Just kidding.  Might be too much like Medicarenot or
Medicaidsomebodyalittle.
;-)