[AF] Ha!

Glen Kippel glen.kippel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 15:01:36 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Ronald J. Dot'o Sr.
<ron.doto at comcast.net>wrote:

> Oh no, you've got it all wrong.  You can buy all the full auto assault
> weapons you want from Texas gun dealers and smuggle them across the
> Mexican boarder to the drug cartels.  If you don't believe me then
> just ask Obama!
>
> While you're at it please ignore all of the M-16's stolen from Mexican
> armouries by the corrupt Mexican military and sold to cartels, which
> just happen to be made in the USA and therefore a basis for the lies
> about American gun dealers which goes uncorrected by the anti gun
> mainstream media.

---------------

Well, yeah.  Since when can anyone buy RPGs at gun shows?  50-mm machine
guns?  Duh.

> If I'm going to shoot an intruder I want ALL of the firepower I can
> get!  I don't shoot to kill, I shoot to live!  If someone is in my
> house uninvited I assume he's not there to do me any good and is fair
> game.  Also I don't want to be sued by him if he lives.
>
> <SNIP>

Well, you don't need a Stoner or even an AR-15 in ,223 cal. for that, as the
round might just go through your wall, the neighbor's wall, and kill him.
If 9-mm or .40-cal is good enough for the police, I am happy with that.  The
problem with your .45 or .44 Magnum is the recoil, which makes it a bit more
difficult to hamdle.  Even your .38 Special revolver can be good enough,
though a scattergun doesn't have to aimed as accurately.