[BC] Rotary Fader Boards

Jeff Johnson jeff at rfproof.com
Tue Nov 30 23:10:34 CST 2010

>I don't think the Henry Six Mix fills the bill, in my opinion. Yes, it works good from what I know about it, but Henry Engineering could have done a better job in building a cabinet for that mixer, that would look nice in a small radio station, that's just me.
> Scott Bailey

I have played with a Six Mix, and yes, it would serves nicely as a remote, portable mixer, but not for a full-time studio.

A selling point that was emphasized was that it was a broadcast mixer, not a recording mixer. There are a minimum of knobs to tweak, which is a good thing. It does, as I recall, connect via USB to a laptop.

Jeff.Johnson at rfproof.com