[BC] Radio station vandalizing

Scott Bailey wmroradio at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 30 20:12:37 CST 2010

Come to Nashville,Tennessee. There is a bad part of Nashville called "Dodge
City". This is where the Section 8 housing projects are. If the lights go out in
the projects, the utilities guys are afraid to go in there. You can get yourself
shot by a Drug Deal gone bad, or a Pimp mad at his hookers not out there bring
in the big cash!  Hey they come out of "Dodge City" to try to rob us good
citizens. They love to rob AM Radio Stations!

I wonder if they tried to use part of a Orban Optimod in their "Meth Labs"?
Man, I've seen it all, and it's not a pretty sight!

Jeff, drive into the mid part of Atlanta, you'll find what I'm talking about!
 Scott Bailey
WMRO-AM, Gallatin, TN