[BC] Here it comes....

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Mon Nov 29 22:53:04 CST 2010

Today, Comcast threatened to block all Internet traffic from ISP Level 3,
unless Level 3 pays them a huge fee for the increased bandwidth from their now
carrying Netflix traffic. In simpler terms, I buy Internet from Comcast for a
monthly fee. I also am a member of Netflix. NOW Comcast wants to tell me I
can't use Netflix unless Netflix gives them a mil or so a month-just because.
And who will wind up paying the mil or so?  ME and other Netflix subscribers.
The way I see it, as long as my usage remains under the 250 gB cap that
Comcrap has me on, it should be none of their business what I do with said
bandwidth!

NOW do you see why net Neutrality is SO important?

-D