[BC] Apple Store & Radio apps

Mike Murrell engineermike at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 29 19:51:53 CST 2010

Agreed Barry...  Everything I have found says just that.  Be original and
you should be fine.  Our app was done by JacobsMedia and it allowed us to
personalize the app so although it is cookie cutter in many ways it is also
easily changed on our end without help from them because our "slide show" is
held on our server where we can change it at random which meets the
requirement.
Hope that helps
Mike