[BC] Toll Free Numbers

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 18:49:43 CST 2010

Primetel, from what LITTLE I read online, is a porn and sex dealer. Its main product seems to be Internet porn sites. I didn't read anything about toll-free numbers, but it's hard to imagine they would need lots of those for what they are selling. Maybe I didn't read far enough.

I don't think the story made national news because it's just not that newsworthy. A prostitution-porn ring investigation. No one was arrested, just lots of paperwork confiscated. One opinion voiced is that this is what the FBI does when it sees a high-profile target they want to embarrass.

--
Jerry Mathis