[BC] Digital Storage

Scott Bailey wmroradio at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 29 15:58:18 CST 2010

Alex,

Just tell your station manager he's a nut. I bet he's sitting at home with an
Analog TV and can't figure out why he can't pick nothing up over the air because
he didn't go to Wal-Mart and buy the converter box. He probably has a good ole
1960, floor model Black and White TV, the type without the UHF converter.
 Scott Bailey
WMRO-AM, Gallatin, TN