[BC] New Cell device

Alex Hartman goober at goobe.net
Sun Nov 28 23:27:38 CST 2010

Thanks, looks to be a simple resistor mod to make it more sensitive. The problem i have is actually calling the remote control from a cell phone, the remote itself is hooked to a hard phone line. Not the other way around. Though, i did try to put the sine on a IAX (ethernet to POTS adapter for PBX's) but the sine could never sense off-hook through it, crappy adapter maybe?

I'm in Minnesota now, but i think i'd gladly leave the frozen tundra for an island paradise. :)

--
Alex Hartman