[BC] New Cell device

KKTY kkty at netcommander.com
Sun Nov 28 22:39:18 CST 2010

Gary, that was my thought. We've been on a Telular for a couple of years
now, hooked to a Sine Systems unit. It's pretty much got to hear DTMF tones
from a hard wired phone unit. Mostly won't talk to another cell phone, or to
my cordless phones at home. Works ok with the phone system at the station,
and I drug out an old, black Trimline & put it on one of the jacks in the
bedroom at home.

Side note... Wyoming's Alltel cell system's been sold to AT&T, who is
replacing everyone's phones as part of the buyout. They're also buying me a
new Telular to replace the one on the remote.

Hope the new one will like cell tones ;-)

Dennis Switzer
KKTY AM/FM
Douglas, WY