[BC] 26 Mhz RPU/IFB

Mark Humphrey mark3xy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 13:32:44 CST 2010

A quick search turned up this 100 W Thomson transmitter which "meets
ITU requirements", but it's for 26 MHz DRM:

http://www.grassvalley.com/assets/media/2102/tsw_26-300_drm_v1.0.pdf

Kind of an interesting product, which our government probably wouldn't
let us license, in spite of the fact that there's hardly any activity
on those channels..

Mark