[BC] Signal Strength Question

Miltron miltron at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 27 12:27:52 CST 2010

Dielectric just announced that they were changing their name to SPX, (the company that has owned them for quite some time.)
I go past the old Kline plant every week, as it it right behind the K-Mart across the street from Maurice's Barbeque.
It has been taken over by Camden Yards and Gira Steel; ain't no sign of no towers, nowhere.
Dielectric also bought Central Tower and seems to have piggybacked Kline onto them; all paper, no doubt.
AT some point, Clear Channel owned them for a short time.................