[BC] AM Stereo, etc

Bob Barnswatts AMFAN at collins21e.com
Sat Nov 27 08:33:18 CST 2010

Its amusing to me these teenage kids run around listening to scratchy
tinny music coming out of their iphones.  They'll have it laying there
playing full blast and that sounds worse than ANY AM station ever could
yet they listen to it or to mp3s so compressed its unlistenable.

These same kids tell me that AM sucks and they won't listen to it.  I
jumped one of them the other day about it. I told him you tell me you
can't abide AM when I turn it on because it sounds so bad but then you
listen to that scratchy iphone playing! How can you reconcile that?
He couldn't, of course.