[BC] Cart machines

Gary Glaenzer glaenzer at frontier.com
Fri Nov 26 08:00:36 CST 2010

From: "Fred Morton" <radioguy at airmail.net>

> I had one of these at KRDO-FM, in Colorado Springs, many, many years ago.
> Scully decks, running SRP's beautiful music format, and a pair of "Gates
> 55s" spot players. And the logger described above. I haven't thought about
> that in years! The AM and TV got all the attention, but boy, howdy did the
> FM get listeners.

The one at KEEY-FM had 3 Scully's, two Carousels, and three single cart
players.......two of them had been a time-announcer but that had been
changed to single-players before I arrived

Input # 9 was the live announcer, thru the Audition channel of the AM
console (HUGE old Collins 10-pot tube type) and a Gates SA-39 limiter

Those were the days.............