[BC] FM History

RichardBJohnson at comcast.net RichardBJohnson at comcast.net
Wed Nov 24 17:54:40 CST 2010

Who says it is, as you say; "a lot of misinformation about Armstrong." Who are you to determine what the facts are? You should be ashamed for creating more misinformation. History is being rewritten all the while by those with the most to gain. History is often rewritten by the survivors after the creators, inventors, or other operatives have long died and cannot defend themselves.

A lawyer who writes a book giving the "inside story" after the death of a client should be disbarred. He or she is engaging in the worst imaginable criminal activity because, even in the case of the most heinous offenses such as murder, there is usually some honor in spite of the crime. Here, we have a dishonorable lawyer who writes a book for sheer fun and/or profit, dishonoring his profession in so doing.

Armstrong was, nevertheless, the first person to reduce a theoretical modulation scheme to practice and, by the way, there are many theoretical modulation schemes that will never be reduced to practice. I could "invent" one in a minute as have many theorists.

Cheers,
Richard B. Johnson
Book: http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/