[BC] DNS

Peter Smerdon psmerdon at fastmail.com.au
Wed Nov 24 16:22:34 CST 2010

For those who like to squeeze the last bit of performance out of your
internet connection, the choice of the fastest DNS server(s) (for your
location) can make quite a difference.

Steve Gibson now has a great DNS benchmark utility to help you choose.
http://www.grc.com/dns/benchmark.htm

Your ISP's DNS server may not always be the best choice.

--
Peter Smerdon.
Melbourne Australia.