[BC] The "Net Neutrality" proper position to have ??

Jeff Carter broadcast at hidden-valley.com
Wed Nov 24 11:49:15 CST 2010

I'm always surprised when people don't know about this.  It was a
bright day here when suddenly I didn't have to remember a handful of
DNS addresses and could just use this.

Of course, none of my stuff is currently Active Directory or anything
else requiring onsite or split-brain DNS.

I wonder if they'll eventually abuse my trust?  So far there's been no
indication of this.

Jeff