[BC] FM History

Jeff Carter broadcast at hidden-valley.com
Wed Nov 24 11:24:50 CST 2010

We were always taught that Sarnoff had him thrown out the window.
While the world could certainly do with a few well-placed
defenestrations, this one was a big loss in my opinion.

Big corporations, outsized influence/power...it's a good thing that's
a relic of the past and no big corporation can destroy or make
miserable the lives of engineers in the current era.

Jeff