[BC] AM Stereo

Bruce Doerle bdoerle at mail.ucf.edu
Wed Nov 24 09:29:11 CST 2010

There was a lot of politics in that decision.  A man I used to work with on FOB's Special Task Force went to Media Bureau and that was involved in the evaluations of the AM Stereo could have given you all the details.  Unfortunately, Jim passed away in the 90's.  He and John Reiser worked across from each other at 1919.  If John is still monitoring this list serv perhaps he could jump in and give all the details.

<20101124144855.01C913890 at a-pb-sasl-sd.pobox.com>, Rich Wood