[BC] The "Net Neutrality" proper position to have ??

Jeff Carter broadcast at hidden-valley.com
Wed Nov 24 01:28:46 CST 2010

You silver-tongued devil, you.  This is probably the nicest thing
anybody said to me today.  As a college graduate, I'm disqualified for
inclusion in the ranks of the Palin-Americans, but it was nice of you
to take notice in such a public way.

While appreciated, I'm not sure what any of that had to do with the
really love the way the threads drift.  Sometimes, thread drift on
[BC] could be measured in AUs.

Jeff