[BC] AM Stereo and Leonard Kahn

Mark Humphrey mark3xy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 20:15:21 CST 2010

Two names are being confused here.  The stereo system which employed
an FM subcarrier for L-R wasn't proposed by Crosley, but by Crosby --
Murray Crosby.

http://www.aes.org/aeshc/docs/jaes.obit/JAES_V22_7_PG589.pdf

The FCC decision favoring the Zenith/GE system over Crosby's can be
found on Harold's website:

http://louise.hallikainen.org/BroadcastHistory/uploads/FM_Stereo_Final_RandO.pdf

Mark