[BC] Circuitwerkes Sicon-8 opinion sought

Bruce Doerle bdoerle at mail.ucf.edu
Tue Nov 23 19:09:58 CST 2010

Mike and Mike,

I have had one of these Sicon8 boxes really early on.  It was bench model that they got to together for me real quick.  I can only say that I have had some problems with the unit, but Kyle and his crew have quick to resolve any issues.  He is a good guy to work with on technical issues.

With that in mind, the internet interface is a so-so connection.  The best way to communicate with the Sicon8, outside of it calling you when there is an out-of-tolerance situation, is through a serial port on a PC. How you do that is your business, but trust me it is much more reliable communications.

bcd