[BC] Circuitwerkes Sicon-8 opinion sought

donroden at hiwaay.net donroden at hiwaay.net
Tue Nov 23 17:49:08 CST 2010

> And yes, I also have a call into C-W, and Kyle is supposed to call me
> back today.  In the meantime, what have been your experiences?

We had initial problems too... But Kyle and our IT guy finally found
the problem  ( local ).  We started with a fairly expensive router due
to several internet streams, so maybe you do have a router problem.. (
? )  We went from the router to a wireless link to the AM out back to
keep RF and lightning away.

Don Roden