[BC] AM Stereo

Lotus Engineering loteng at lvradio.com
Tue Nov 23 16:31:56 CST 2010

Just my never to be humble opinion, but AM stereo (of which I was a supporter) maybe like HD radio was a solution in search of a problem.  Most people I talked to back then could care less about stereo on AM.  To a lot of them "stereo" meant High quality, not even two channel!

Bill

Bill Croghan CPBE WBØKSW
Chief Engineer,
KOMP/KXPT/KENO/KBAD/KWWN/KWID